[ODE] using ODE dll

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue Jan 10 06:55:56 MST 2006

Can you be more specific?

what do you mean compile ode and opcode to dll? the ode.dll file
contains opcode, there is no need to compile opcode as a dll as well.
Declaration of functions is done on header files, not on a library, did
you do "make install"? if so, did you made sure the prefix you gave to
configure is on the LD_LIBRARY_PATH as well as the include path? is the
default prefix ("/usr/local") on your path?

MinGW (I figure Cygwin as well) can link directly to the dll, so if
-lode doesnt work, -lode.dll might work.