[ODE] Fwd: Re: Trimesh problems

Anders Olofsson anders.olofsson at biologigrand.ac
Tue Jan 10 05:13:09 MST 2006

Ok, sort of my experience too, never rests on large tris.

I think I'll give up on spheres soon, the only geometry I'll use them for
is wheels and maybe I can switch to use ray<->trimesh collision for that
instead. Opens up a whole new sets of problems tough, so spheres would be nice.

Thanks, tried to download Minas Tirith demo but its download link was down.

--Anders Olofsson