[ODE] Trimesh problems

Anders Olofsson anders.olofsson at biologigrand.ac
Tue Jan 10 04:21:38 MST 2006

My mesh is actually derived from a heightmap (dem file) but using the
heightmap directly would have been too costly, so I reduce it to a trimesh
(this causes the large triangles..). In my little test the sides of the
triangle that fails is 20000 units long and the spheres has a radius of 10
units. Is this somewhere near your terrain tris in size?.

If I manage I'll compare the heightmap/trimesh code, but dont the heightmap
code use plane collisions somehow (wich work ok)?.

Thanks!

--Anders Olofsson