[ODE] Trimesh problems

Anders Olofsson anders.olofsson at biologigrand.ac
Tue Jan 10 03:57:41 MST 2006

Using those functions calmed down the jumping a bit but its still quite
noticeable, so much that I dont think turning on autodisable will cause the
spheres to rest. I managed to compile the latest snapshot without too much
problems, so I might look at trying to change the normals later.

Thanks!

--Anders Olofsson