[ODE] Trimesh problems

Anders Olofsson anders.olofsson at biologigrand.ac
Mon Jan 9 17:14:18 MST 2006

That doesn't sound right. Why would I want to push it towards some edge?.
Me hacking code in ODE is like monkey do brainsurgery. Funny but none will
survive. Well, I'll try.. Did you allways use the triangles normal instead
of normal pointing towards some edge?. I don't immediately see how this
applies to jumpy spheres on large triangles though. Did you modify
something more in the trimesh/sphere code?.

Downloading source.

Thanks!,

--Anders Olofsson