[ODE] Fwd: Re: Trimesh problems

Anders Olofsson anders.olofsson at biologigrand.ac
Mon Jan 9 17:07:21 MST 2006

I tried that but not much improvement, still jumpy on large triangles (but
they did jump different ;) ). I did find another post on jumpy/bouncy
spheres on trimeshes, but no mention on large triangles. The
dWorldSetContactMaxCorrectingVel and dWorldSetContactSurfaceLayer functions
was mentioned, going to read about those and try but I'm a nonbeliver.

--Anders Olofsson