[ODE] Implementing a new joint

Patrick McColgan patrick at torcinteractive.com
Mon Jan 9 01:51:48 MST 2006

For a similar character avatar I use an AMotor  to stop rotations about
all three axes.

There's a small fix in the Unstable branch for the AMotor and you need
to use the 'UserMode', it took a bit of checking but I've found it to be
very stable (keeps a capsule upright).

There's also a few posts about setting up the AMotor if you search the
mailing list.