[ODE] Implementing a new joint

Guru2012 mykonian at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 16:12:23 MST 2006

I am using a character capsule to move a character around in a terrain, but
I've run into an issue. I want a joint that restricts the capsule from
rotation on all three axes, and I have the math worked out for it, but I
couldn't figure out how to write the code. I looked at the code for the
Plane2D joint, but I didn't leave very much more enlightened.

Can anybody give me a list of what functions and objects I need to implement
to integrate this joint into ODE? I.e. so that I can make a call to
"dJointCreateNoRotationJoint" and have it work?

Thanks,
Andrew