[ODE] Shifting body center of mass

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Jan 4 17:22:57 MST 2006

Just about zero. In fact, the code, as uploaded, may or may not even
compile, as it was built against version 0.5 out of CVS mid-2004. But
it's still good code that you can read! It deals with offsetting the
center of gravity, and ackerman steering, and sway bars, and tire slip,
and speed-proportional steering, and a few other things you're going to
have to implement to get well behaving physically simulated cars.

			/ h+