[ODE] Pushing an object.

Doron Tal dtal at email.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 4 01:02:31 MST 2006

Hi Moshin,

If you want a representation with just the geometry of
rigid bodies, but not their mass, SGI's Open-Inventor (or
Coin3d, the open-source version of the library with an
identical API) may be good for this - it's a rich 3D
graphics library with a well written API.  It doesn't
have joints, but it's easy to make them using its primitives;
or you can use open-inventor "engines" to rotate or
translate any part about another as a function of time,
or any other variable in your program.  -D