[ODE] Visual Studio project files

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 27 15:26:12 MST 2006

> I think this approach would be better since adding or removing
> functions would not require going in and edit the .def file as well
> (which is something easily overlooked by *nix users).

Plus you have to maintain a .def file and it invariable gets outdated.  The
VC6 project is mine, but I haven't worked with ODE for a long time (still
listen in on the list though in case I get back to it some day).  It already
has (had?) a seperate DLL project that didn't rely on the .def file.

I have no problems if somebody wants to streamline and maintain a new
project.  Just bear in mind that VC versions later than 6 can import VC6
projects, so there's really no need create and maintain them especially.
--
gl