[ODE] Visual Studio project files

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Mon Feb 27 15:08:15 MST 2006

On close examination, MinGW exports all symbols if the flag -shared is
given at link time and there is no declspec directive.
The macro is there, but indeed, the function declarations are missing
the DLL macro in front of them, all it should take would be to
add it, I think this approach would be better since adding or removing
functions would not require going in and edit the .def file as well
(which is something easily overlooked by *nix users).