[ODE] Subversion repository

Tanguy Fautre tanguy.fautre at spaceapplications.com
Mon Feb 27 03:09:13 MST 2006

Over the last years, they were some quick debate on the mailing list to
see whether ODE would move to Subversion instead of staying on CVS. IIRC
the main reason not to switch was the fact that SourceForge was not
proving SVN support.

Here is however a piece of their last newsletter:

"
Subversion General Availability
-------------------------------

The SourceForge.net team is pleased to announce the General Availability
of Subversion service to SourceForge.net-hosted projects, effective
2006-02-21. This service offering is in addition to our existing CVS
service; as with all of our services, projects may select (and enable in
the project admin pages) the portion of our offering that best meets
their needs.
"

Does this mean we need to reopen the debate?

Yours,

Tanguy