[ODE] Colliider space/geom issues

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Feb 25 02:52:06 MST 2006

Cool -- I noticed it when diffing against an older version, and wasn't sure
what was up.

Here are versions of the dTerrainY, dTerrainZ, and dCone source files that
work with the new geom-offset functionality.  They appear to work fine with
the test_boxstackb program:

http://www.speakeasy.net/~jmiles1/terrcone.zip

Can someone with CVS access please move these into the
contrib/TerrainAndCone directory of the unstable branch, so they'll continue
to be usable with the rest of the library?  Thanks!

-- jm