[ODE] parallel ODE

Thomas Yeh tomyeh at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Feb 23 13:41:08 MST 2006

We have submitted a research paper that includes what you described here
and more.

We have implemented some of the parallelization of the physics
engine. More work needs to be done to optimize the implementation.

We are currently submitting another paper related to this topic.
We welcome collaborative contributions to fine tune our implementation.

Tom Yeh