[ODE] Updating documentation

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:24:40 MST 2006

On 2/15/06, Remi Ricard <remi.ricard at simlog.com> wrote:
> So I diged a little bit and found "doccer" in the "attic" of  CVS on
> sourceforge. By adding a 1; in the last line of snarf I was able to
> create the html file but I'm missing the images.

Wow, nice job.

> Where are the images ?

They are on the website. If you want to make a local copy you can
right-click and "Save Image...". This is hardly ideal but seems to be
what we are stuck with.

> Is there a simple way to create the html documentation file ?

Well, the documentation on the ODE website says that it is
automatically built from CVS every night. But I'll bet it pulls from
the (dead) stable branch. There was some discussion about converting
the documentation to Doxygen format or something similar. I guess I'd
be inclined to cut-and-paste it into the wiki and do all new editing
there.

I'm afraid that you've entered into uncharted territory, Remi. We're
open to your suggestions.

Jason