[ODE] Double precision patch

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Tue Feb 7 08:44:03 MST 2006

Bill Sellers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed the unstable branch of ODE and I had to make the
> following patch to collision_std.cpp to get it to compile as double
> precision (it's currently hardwired as float * rather than dReal *):

I fixed this more than a day ago in cvs.

Either mail delivery is slow again, or SF cvs updates are slow.

But thanks anyway, for reporting.

  Bram

--
Bram Stolk, VR Engineer SARA, Amsterdam.   tel +31 20 592 3000

"Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
 operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit
 company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."