[ODE] Builder C++ 6, unresolved externals

Ignacio García Fernández ignacio.garcia at uv.es
Wed Dec 27 05:26:53 MST 2006

Hi!

I'm trying to use ode-0.7 with Borland C++ 6. I managed to do it using
the precompiled dll, and converting the associated lib file with
implib.exe.

But now, with ode-0.7 I have a strange problem. First, I had to use an
option with implib in order to force the addition of _ prefix to the
symbols. This option was not necessary with ode 0.6. But even after
this, there are some functions such as dWorldStep or dWorldSetGravity
that fail to link.

I've compiled ode myself using Visual 2003, and I've tried to find a
difference between the definition of dWorldStep and, e.g. dWorldCreate,
which links perfectly. But I didn't see any clue.

Please, can anybody give some help?

Thank you.

Ignacio

--
May the source be with you
Ignacio García Fernández                  Instituto de Robótica