[ODE] Newbie help.

Terry Farnham TerryF at PIPEWORKS.com
Mon Dec 18 11:16:07 MST 2006

I am very new to using ODE so please bear my ignorance.

I have a system where some objects are controlled by ode and some are
not.  However, I want to have the objects that are not controlled by ode
collide and influence the objects that are controlled by ode.  These
objects need to be always seen as being active as they are being moved
by another system.  I'm sure there is a mechanism in ode for doing this,
but have not stumbled across it.  Could someone clarify how I might do
this?