Re: [ODE] I´m totally unhappy with ODE ... Please Help me

arturapps arturapps at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 18:08:43 MST 2006

when I do collision detection , I hope to get colision points as a result of
the last movements .( the IA did the movements) .
In fact I'm not using the colision points yet. I'm monitoring the return of
dCollide inside the near callback.

Most of my problems are: I can see the colision  , but dCollide returns 0.

sometimes I see the colision but callback is not triggered.

By now I really must know if is it correct to use only colision detection
from ODE engine , without using physics .