[ODE] I´m totally unhappy with ODE ... Please Help me

Pierrre-Laurent CHAMBERT pilo.c at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 15 15:51:02 MST 2006

Hi Artur!

Maybe the problems simply comes from the main loop order :
you do collision detecion, and then draw the scene without handling
collision points. So this way it's possible that some objects are
colliding, and drawn like that.

what you should do is :

collision detecion
handle it (with IA as far as I understand)
and then draw the scene.

(or just swap collision detection and rendering in your current loop).
I think this should remove your troubles.

Pilo