[ODE] what is wrong with amotor joint?

Hampus Soderstrom hampus at sxp.se
Wed Dec 6 20:18:11 MST 2006

Hi Krystian,

Try lowering the range for your joint stops. Most important is to
make axis 1 having a range less than Pi, which means you should make
it even smaller since the joint might need some space for bouncyness.

There is a better explanation about that in the ODE user guide that
you could check out (7.3.8 page 39).

Cheers,
Hampa
Toribash.com