[ODE] ODE joints and composite bodies

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue Dec 5 12:52:46 MST 2006

Please stop replying to me personally; this is a mailing list conversation.

Yes, you need one geom per thing that collides in the world.

If your simulation explodes, then you're running it wrong. Examples
could include creating geoms in initially penetrating positions, or
creating joints that do not allow geoms to separate at all.

Cheers,

			/ h+