[ODE] ODE slow on itanium?

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Mon Dec 4 01:04:08 MST 2006

Maybe some differences in CPU cache size or RAM access speed? I remember
we did some tests like this in the past where one machine with
comparable CPU was considerably slower and we concluded it was mainly
because of memory working on lower frequency.
I'm not really a hardware expert, so if I'm saying nonsenses, someone
please jump in.

Jaroslav