[ODE] degrees of freedom in a slider - other joint types

STenyaK (Bruno Gonzalez) stenyak at gmx.net
Thu Aug 31 15:21:57 MST 2006

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 00:01:01 +0200, Jon Watte (ODE)
<hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org> wrote:
> be "struggling" with that, by any means, at least if you're sticking to
> reasonable update rates (60-100 Hz) and handle collision well (no
> self-collisions, etc). And using a release library build :-) Maybe with
> dWorldStep(), it being O(N^3) in island size and everything, but is
> anybody still using that?

Forgot it: i'm using 300Hz by default (most car sims use 250, 333, 500Hz,
sometimes even higher), since i shouldn't miss bumps in the road when
doing 200kph. I don't know if i'm using debug release or not (gentoo
package in double-precision mode).

--
Saludos,
     STenyaK