[ODE] ODE-newbie: first step correct?

Remi Ricard remi.ricard at simlog.com
Tue Aug 29 10:06:37 MST 2006

Jason Perkins wrote:
> On 8/25/06, Klaus Backert <Klaus.Backert at t-online.de> wrote:
>
>> Problem 1:
>> I realized, that there are two header files objects.h in include/ode
>> and in ode/src with different contents. According to a recommendation
>> in the mailing list archive, I renamed the latter one to
>> objects_internal.h.
>>

> This is the first I've heard of this. Is anyone else having this
> problem? We could easily rename this file.

I saw this and you don't have to rename one or the other.
Since in the code the #define include <objects.h> (done by the *.cpp) or
<ode/objects.h>

So maybe the one in src can be rename to something else since it is not
seen by any other files
except the one with it in src.

>> Is it correct to change just all statements #include "objects.h" to
>> #include "objects_internal.h" and leave all statements #include
>> <objects.h> unchanged?
>>

> That sounds correct, yes.

yes this is correct but it is not needed.

Remi