[ODE] Geom offset when not attached to a body

Arturo Colorado Garín acolorado at telefonica.net
Mon Aug 28 17:02:18 MST 2006

Thanks Jon and Remi for your replies. I've finally done all the geom
offset/transformation "by hand" and it works fine.

But the truth is that I don't see why a body is needed for the offset
feature at all. Maybe I'm missing something but I thought the geom offset
was a simple transformation applied just before the actual geom
transformation, being this one the one taken from its body OR its own
internal transformation. In fact, this is exactly what I'm doing in my code.

Comments are welcome.

--Arturo.