[ODE] dSpaceCollide2()

achaudhry achaudhry at ariworld.com
Sat Aug 26 04:48:15 MST 2006

hi,

i am currently simulating a large envoirment with many bodies.

I have sub divided objects into various spaces . Now i want to check if the
objects of 2 different spaces collide or not. For the i called the function
dSpaceCollide2() with arguments as the 2 spaces I want to check. This was
suggested in WIKI.

But the model doesnt seem to work. as the function returns an error that it
needs dGeomID type of arguments and not space.

But the WIKI link says that it accepts spaces also as arguments.

Please help me out.Let me know the best way to check collision between various
spaces.

Regards,
Amber