[ODE] automake and version 0.7

Julien Lollivier julien.lollivier at quiris.com
Fri Aug 25 09:47:38 MST 2006

Hi,

My previous problem with X includes is solved with current SVN ("checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include")
Thanks a lot for this fix.

Apart from this, the other problem with HAVE_STDLIB_H symbol is still here  (SourceForge ID 1526450).

--
Julien Lollivier,

Quiris Informatique - Groupe Adhara
Héliopolis
Bâtiment 5 - 1109 /1111 avenue jacques Cartier
44811 SAINT HERBLAIN

Tel : 02 51 83 05 04
Fax : 02 51 83 05 07
adhara.nantes at adhara.fr