[ODE] processing islands in different order

Thomas Yeh tomyeh at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Aug 24 13:30:16 MST 2006

I ran 8 frames, and a quick visual scan shows errors up to ~1cm.

Why should the order affect the floating point inaccuracy? If the islands
are truly independent, I don't see why the ordering will cause different
errors in rounding.

Tom