[ODE] Raycar: Now with player controller!

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Aug 24 13:21:02 MST 2006

I just put up a new version of the "raycar" demo and the source code.

As you may recall, "raycar" uses a single body, with a box collider and
four rays, to simulate a highly controllable "arcade feeling" race car.

It now also has a "player" that can walk around, as well as a typical
indoors office-type building to walk around in, built using a capsule
and a raycast.

It is my hope that this demo (and, most importantly, the source code)
helps out with the common questions of "how do I create an actual
driveable car in ODE, that doesn't flip over" and "how do I create a FPS
player model inside ODE".

http://www.mindcontrol.org/~hplus/raycar/

Cheers,

             / h+