[ODE] Fixed stepping

Bill Sellers wis at mac.com
Fri Aug 18 08:46:18 MST 2006

I'd agree that there's often a lot to do and hiding simulation steps
isn't a good idea. Also if you have a system where there are no
collisions (simulating a fixed mechanism for example, or a spaceship)
is there actually a problem with changing the stepsize? Rather than
spending a lot of effort changing the API all that needs to be done
is better documentation and making sure there are good examples of
how to do things properly...

Cheers
Bill