[ODE] plane2d and heightfield examples

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Thu Aug 17 05:46:33 MST 2006

Jason Perkins wrote:
> On 8/17/06, Bram Stolk <bram at sara.nl> wrote:
>
>> The new plane2d and heightfield examples were broken on double
>> precision builds.
>> I've just committed a fix.
>

> Strange - I didn't get an email from svn. Is it just me?

No, my svn commits have never lead to svn mail.
I don't know why this is.

>> One snag: the sources were in SVN with ^M chars in it.
>> My fixed version contains no ^M, so the diffs are unreadable.
>> Do we have a policy on ^M ?
>

> Ugh, no I don't think so. Any opinions? I could set eol-style in svn
> to translate between native EOL sequences. Would that work?

Dunno.. I'm not familiar with the option.
I do know that we want to at least avoid successive commits that
are with, then without, then with, then without, etc, to svn,
as it makes diff more complex.

My preference would be that ^M's would never make it into the
repo in the first place. This would mean: filter when going into
the repo.

--
Bram Stolk, VR Engineer SARA, Amsterdam.   tel +31 20 592 3000

"Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
 operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit
 company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."