[ODE] Better understanding about simulating surfaces

Bill Sellers wis at mac.com
Wed Aug 16 08:19:02 MST 2006

Perhaps we should put a warning into the debug version of the library
that prints out whenever the time step is different from the previous
one...

Cheers
Bill

--
Dr. Bill Sellers                            Email:
William.Sellers at manchester.ac.uk
Lecturer in Integrative Vertebrate Biology  Skype: wisellers
Faculty of Life Sciences                    Tel.   0161 2751719
The University of Manchester                Fax:   0161 2753938
Jackson's Mill, PO Box 88                   Mob:   0796 0024359
Sackville Street, Manchester, M60 1QD, UK   http://homepage.mac.com/
wis/ASL/