[ODE] ODE in a BSP environment

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Fri Aug 11 21:23:07 MST 2006

On popular demand, I added an example loading a Quake 3 bsp file in Bullet
1.9.
As a basic test, you can shoot boxes around.
It converts the brushes in convex shapes, which should be more efficient
then trimeshes.
You can download sources and precompiled demo for Win32, Linux and MacOS X
Universal Binary here:

http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php?title=Download

Once Bullet continuous/discrete CD is integrated in ODE it can be used
out-of-the-box.
Erwin