[ODE] Complex Body Creation

achaudhry achaudhry at ariworld.com
Fri Aug 11 02:06:09 MST 2006

hi,
in addition to the last mail, I think so my single composite body is not
created properly.
Can anyone please explain me the Boxoffset functions as well as the Geom
Transform ,
The info on WIKI regarding this was helpful but more help is needed.

thanks,
Amber

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:50:04 +0200, Bram Stolk wrote