[ODE] complex geoms

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Wed Aug 9 07:33:37 MST 2006

Vortex 2 wrote:

> My last question is that, I know you can represent complex shapes by
> combining collision primitives together inside of a space. Is there a
> common way to do this?

Yes... ode/test/test_boxstack.cpp shows how to do complex geoms.
It adds multiple geoms to a single body.
It does not use multiple spaces, as far as I can see.

The code is here on line 264: (identation is messed up in my browser).
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opende/trunk/ode/test/test_boxstack.cpp?revision=1025&view=markup

  Bram

Bram Stolk, VR Engineer SARA, Amsterdam.   tel +31 20 592 3000

"Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
 operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit
 company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."