[ODE] Wiki entries for the cylinder

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 08:36:46 MST 2006

On 8/8/06, Michael Jones <m.pricejones at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Just wanted to check if there was any reason for leaving the cylinder
> create, get and set functions out of the wiki?

If there is a reason, it is probably because we are trying to migrate
the API documentation to Doxygen - see
http://opende.sourceforge.net/docs/. I believe that you will find the
cylinder docs there. Because these new API docs aren't complete, the
old manual has been left intact (but somewhat out of date) on the
wiki.

The right thing to do would be to start refactoring the wiki manual to
link to the API documentation. So the collision page of the manual
would provide an overview of the collision system, and then a list of
links to the specific collision objects. That would help us avoid
redundant documentation. Assistance with this would be very much
appreciated.

FWIW, I've been trying to add a couple of new functions to doxygen
every day. Slow, but steady.

Jason