[ODE] Wiki entries for the cylinder

Michael Jones m.pricejones at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 07:46:13 MST 2006

Hi,

Just wanted to check if there was any reason for leaving the cylinder
create, get and set functions out of the wiki? The collision table claims
that the cylinder type exists and is supported for a number of collisions
however there is no further mention of it. Am I missing something here or
should it be documented? I'm happy to add the three functions I can find in
the source, but wanted to check.

I'm using the ODE for evolving behaviours and wanted to test it on a basic
lamp set up. My previous experiments has just used box geoms but I was
hoping to use the cylinders for this one too. But the absence of
documentation was making me wonder a little.

Regards,
Mike