[ODE] How to keep capsule stand and how to make it hover over below objects at a certain height?

michael kapelko kornerr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 06:11:20 MST 2006

Ok, I googled a bit, and found out that I cannot alter objects from
within NearCallback, because space is indeed locked during this time.
But I need the capsule to hover over all objects. Where else can I
dCollide ray with other geom if not within NearCallback?
I need to know ray collision and I need to alter capsule after that, but
it's impossible to do that in NearCallback!!!!
How to overcome this problem?
Thanks.