[ODE] dJointCreatePlane2D

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Wed Aug 2 09:37:09 MST 2006

Jason Perkins wrote:
> On 8/1/06, Matthew Koichi Grimes <mkg at cs.nyu.edu> wrote:
>
>>I got the dJointPlane2D code working with ode-0.6, and made a patch for
>>those interested. The patch and directions are now available off of the
>>2D constraint howto:
>

> What's the feeling on this - should it be part of the core? There seem
> to be enough people asking about it to justify the addition. I can try
> to package it up as an contrib, but those never seem to stay up to
> date and I was sort of hoping to avoid creating new ones.

Just slam it in the trunk, and see if complaints emerge.
Probably not.

Does the contrib come with a good test_xxx.cpp program?

  Bram

> Jason

Bram Stolk, VR Engineer SARA, Amsterdam.   tel +31 20 592 3000

"Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
 operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit
 company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."