[ODE] universal binary for OS X?

Shamyl Zakariya shamyl at zakariya.net
Tue Aug 1 13:11:56 MST 2006

Has universal library building been added? ODE's the last dependancy
for my project which isn't universal, and while I've read Apple's
docs on manually building universal libs, it sure would be nice if
ODE did it out of the box on OS X ( or at least offered it as a
configure option )

shamyl at zakariya.net
	"authentic frontier gibberish"