[ODE] Collision Shapes - was : FPS Player physics

Michael Molkenthin molle at michael-molkenthin.de
Tue Aug 1 01:33:22 MST 2006

thank you for the valuable recommendations, Jon.

Okay, i am going to change my moving trimeshes to collision proxy
primitives.

How are doing the people getting the parameters for their proxy objects?
Do they hardwiring them into their code? Or do they have special
exporter plugins in their modeling tools?

so long,
Michael