[ODE] Building on MacOSX (and now Linux)

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Fri Apr 28 06:08:18 MST 2006

Also with the help of James Stallings we found and corrected some things
that prevented proper compilation on MacOSX,
last thing I heard from him, ODE compiles fine, but there were some
issues with OpenGL in drawstuff.

I replied about the "ODE_API thing" too, reading the log you posted it
seems like configure is not properly build (since autogen fails)
and then when you do Make configure you're calling on the OLD way of
doing things, so obviously, there is not going to be a ODE_API
definition.

We need to find out why is autogen.sh failing to run first and foremost.