[ODE] Please update website

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Wed Apr 26 01:21:33 MST 2006

Russell Smith wrote:
> when somebody (not me!) writes a simple blurb for accessing ODE's
> subversion repository, i'll add it to the ODE website. a simple
> description and links to more information (ODE wiki / sourceforge)
> would be best.

Russ, the svn information can be found here:
http://opende.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Manual_(Install_and_Use)#Getting_the_Source_Code

You can take this as-is for your blurb, or if you want to keep it short,
just put the svn command there, with a link to this page?

NOTE: Sourceforge has a canned version on svn on each sf project, but I find
it lacking in quality. The wiki points to this as well:
http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=24884
What I don't like about this, is that the 'svn co' command grabs all
branches. Ugly, and confusing, so just use our wiki page.

Thanks!

   Bram