[ODE] getting objects transformations after collusion

c2sode@gmail.com c2sode at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 07:38:53 MST 2006

Hi to all;
In our project, there is animation of a traffic simulation in which all the
paths of the vehicles and their rotations are determined until a collusion
if it occurs. After the point of the collusion, we need to take vehicles'
rotation and position matrix from ODE for realistic simulation. The vehicles
all have geoms but no bodies. Is it possible to attach a body to a geom when
a collusion is detected. Or is there another way to do this job without
attaching bodies to geoms. Thanks for any help in advance..

--
cagla okutan