[ODE] collision matrix

STenyaK (Bruno Gonzalez) stenyak at gmx.net
Sat Apr 22 03:52:46 MST 2006

I've added wikipedia-like templates for yes-no-partial-partial2. What's
the meaning of those XX? I've left the XX, but i suggest using a full
description. Please let me know which it is, and i'll add it properly to
the table using a reference so that the table does not get ugly.

--
Saludos,
     STenyaK

Site:   http://1ksurvivor.homeip.net  <1kSurvivor>