[ODE] collision matrix

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Sat Apr 22 01:44:04 MST 2006

Ok, I've filled in the matrix (well, half of it ofcourse,
as it is a symetrical matrix)

I think all values are accurate, but let me know if you
think I got one wrong.

NOTE: the table does not yet contain the hull prim.
Collision support with hulls is very limited at the moment.
Also, we should consider the new heightfield contrib here.

The table is here:
http://opende.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Features

  bram