[ODE] Assembling Bodies

Wesley Smith wesley.hoke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:13:53 MST 2006

Thanks for the help Jaap.  Indeed that will help me exclude them from
the collide process which is great, but it doesn't help me keep them
in the same relative position to each other.  They still merge with
each other which is not what I want.  I want them to stick to each
other.
Any ideas on how to do this?

thanks,
wes