[ODE] handling player collision with static and dynamic objects separately

Ronnie Joseph rj65535 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 03:49:43 MST 2006

hi,
    Thanks for the reply,i tried checking if the player box has collided
with a dynamic object
and then using ode to find the contact points, but i dun know what to do
with the
contact points . how much force should i apply to push the objects apart and
in what direction.
handling player physics this way seem more difficult.

thanks.